August is Managing Partner at Lusheng Law Firm, and also the founding partner of the firm.
August has wide experience of all aspects of IP litigation and enforcement in China and is frequently ranked among China's leading IP lawyers.
August is one of the most experienced IP lawyers at the firm, providing clients with strategic IP advice and customised legal services. He also assists his clients in the security and enforcement of their valuable IP assets in the region. August has extensive expertise in IP litigation and enforcement, especially in the areas of trade mark, copyright, trade secret and unfair competition.
August advises multinational and domestic clients on IP litigation and lobbying strategies in China. He also advises and guides leading litigation cases and enforcement programs which represent the success in the industry. His cases are often recognised by Chinese courts or the State Intellectual Property Office as top IP cases in China. As the Managing Partner of Lusheng Law Firm, he leads the collaboration with other network firms and partner. Under his navigation, the firm has received the award “Outstanding IP Litigation Team of China” from a major IP organisation.
After obtaining his first law degree from a leading law school in China, August received the Chevening Scholarship from British Embassy and studied for LLM at Essex University, England. August was a visiting scholar at London School of Economics (LSE). August also publishes articles and is interviewed by major players in the IP media.
- PRC licensed lawyer
- LLM, Essex University, UK
- LLB, Southwest University for Political Science & Law, China
- Trade Mark Star (China) - MIP IP Stars 2020-2022
- Public Interest Lawyer in China 2019 - <China Business Daily – Legal Weekly> 2019
- Recommended Lawyer in IP (China)- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017
- Notable Practitioners in IP (China) - Chambers Asia-Pacific 2011-2013
- IP Cross Border Advice (China) - PLC Which lawyer 2011