Jacqueline Zhao is an Associate of Digital & Commercial Team at Lusheng Law Firm.
Jacqueline has participated in:
- Joint Venture and acquisition projects (e.g. incorporation of a joint venture company with investors from an overseas company and a PRC listed company).
- market entry advice (e.g. market entry advice for online game incorporating foreign IP).
- IP transfer and licensing projects (e.g. purchasing trademarks and copyrights from an overseas company by a domestic Chinese stock company).
- IP online and offline enforcement (e.g. enforcement of a trademark registered in China by an overseas company via domestic e-commerce platforms).
- Retained legal services (e.g. rendering services to foreign-invested enterprises from e-commerce, entire chain of distribution and supply, employment, advertising compliance and celebrity endorsement perspectives).
- Data compliance review services (e.g. legal analysis for various multinational companies on data compliance and protection of personal data).
- PRC Bar
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, CUPL, China
- LL.B, ECUPL, China