Xin Li is a Senior Associate at Lusheng Law firm.
Xin Li joined Lusheng in 2014. Prior to that, she worked in a well-known law firm in China and has extensive experience in intellectual property litigation and non-litigation legal matters. She has handled various types of intellectual property cases, including trademark infringement, unfair-competition, copyright, design patents, domain names, etc., and has served many renowned domestic and foreign companies in fashion and luxury goods, publishing, fast moving consumer goods, manufacturing and other industries.
Xin Li has extensive customer communication and management experience and is committed to understanding clients deeply and cooperating with clients closely to develop effective intellectual property strategies.
- TOP10 Typical Cases of Shenzhen's Trademarks in 2019: Representing an internationally renowned luxury brand v. a Guangzhou company and other defendants on trademark infringement litigation (involving three-dimensional trademarks, repeated infringement, punitive damages, etc.)
- In 2018, represented an internationally renowned luxury brand v. a Guangzhou company and other defendants on infringing the exclusive right of registered trademarks and unfair competition (CNY 10 million in the first instance)
- Top 10 Cases of "Jian Wang" Action of National Copyright Administration – 2015, 2017-2019
- PRC Licensed Lawyer
- Master of Law, Nankai University, China
- Bachelor of English Language and Literature, Nankai University, China